Ultimate STUDIO v6.8
Monday, March 20, 2017
This release adds all missing MVC examples to the SAML component and fixes several security issues and critical bugs in FTP, SFTP, ZIP and FileSystem components. It also brings several updates to all components. From this release, we use a new automated build system and bug tracking system to help us deliver new features and bug fixes faster.
- CUC-308 - Fix a bug that causes the NullReferenceException in the Progress event in some rare cases (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-307 - The XTrace class is now an instance class instead of a static class. Use the Default property to access all the logging methods. (all)
- CUC-306 - Fix an issue with loading certificates on UWP (ftp, mail, terminal)
- CUC-305 - Fix a bug that caused VShell server to abort download incorrectly (ftp)
- CUC-304 - Fix an issue with multi-threading methods in the EmailValidator class (emailvalidator)
- CUC-303 - Fix a bug that causes all operations to fail when path length is extractly 260 or 248 (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-296 - Fix a bug that throws "Invalid key size" exception when connecting to some TLS 1.2 servers (ftp, mail)
- CUC-294 - [Setup] Fix issue related to locating Visual Studio installed folder (all)
- CUC-289 - Update Saml2GoogleSSOMvc example (saml)
- CUC-288 - Update Saml2SalesforceMvc example (saml)
- CUC-287 - Update Saml2SalesforceAsIdp-IdP-InitiatedMvc Example (saml)
- CUC-286 - Update Saml2SalesforceAsIdp-SP-InitiatedMvc example (saml)
- CUC-257 - [Sample/FtpSftpClient] Make Username Textbox shorter. It's quite long (ftp, sftp)
- CUC-247 - Rewrite automated test system to focus on platform and component tests, instead of board tests (all)
- CUC-243 - Fix a bug in Sftp that caused the rename operation fails sometimes (sftp)
- CUC-164 - Make File System Classes used by ZIP, FTP, SFTP, SCP extensible (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-66 - Fix a bug in MemoryFileSystem that caused the Move method to fail with long path patterns (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-64 - [FileSystem] Multi-thread File Transfer Issue - SftpMultiThreadFileTransfer example (ftp, sftp)
- CUC-63 - Fix issue with Browse and Resume Upload buttons in FTP | SFTP Resume Transfer example that it is not anchored to the right edge of the form (ftp, sftp)
- CUC-48 - Fix some minor issues related to SftpServer (sftpserver)
- CUC-35 - Add Tutorials tab as the 1st one in readme.htm (all)
- CUC-33 - Add and Unit test FileOverwriteMode.Rename option (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-32 - Add more unit tests for FileExistsAction.OverwriteNewerFiles (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-18 - Improved API documentatiion (all)
- CUC-15 - Improve the automated build system for all components to allow releasing new features and bug fixes faster (all)
- CUC-14 - Rename FileExistsAction to FileOverwriteMode (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-13 - Add the LogSource property to all networking component classes (bounceinspector, ftp, mail, sftp)
- CUC-12 - Add ILogger interface to all file system and network classes, Imap, Pop3, Smtp, etc. (bounceinspector, ftp, mail, sftp, zip)
- CUC-8 - Fix FtpSftpClient example as it does not have task-based files (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-7 - Add more MVC examples to SAML (saml)
- CUC-5 - Add more cases to test SearchCondition, Download, Upload, Delete with Path Masks ending with '/' and '\' (ftp, sftp, zip)
- CUC-4 - Profile Sftp, Ftp and ZIP component #21 for memory usage and performance, result: Good (ftp, sftp, zip)
Ultimate Studio 2015 is released
Monday, March 23, 2015
This new Ultimate Studio includes the following updates:
Xamarin iOS components:
Fixed an issue in the assemblies that Xamarin did not recognize the InternalVisible attribute (Xamarin's bug)
Fixed a bug that caused the Write and Read methods of classes that implement the AbstractFileInfo class to throw the NullReference exception.
Fixed several bugs related to Font in ComponentPro.PdfInspector which is mainly used to find and extract texts
Fixed some bugs related to SamlObject events
Allows response to end prematually when sending redirect requests.
Added several examples demonstrating Salesforce acting as an IdP.
Reduced some unnecessary commands when transferring files for better performance
DontGetFileInfoBeforeTransferring property is obsoleted, FileInfoPartsToGetBeforeTransferring property is used instead
Added ThreadStateChanged event to the FileSystem class get notified when thread state is changed while in a multi-thread file transfer
Fixed a bug that might cause the Ftp or Sftp to hang when transferring files with multiple threads
Added support for more encryption algorithms to .NET CF components
Fixed the bug that caused infinite loop in MailMerge
Improved support for Outlook Delivery Report message
Added support for multiple DSN records in one message
Fixed a bug that caused an exception when deleting and updating an existing archive item in a transaction.
Fixed several minor bugs in file compression and decompression.
Mobile components now support Xamarin iOS Unified API
Friday, February 20, 2015
In this release we updated all Xamarin iOS assemblies and example projects to support Xamarin iOS Unified API. Starting February 1st, 2015 Apple now requires that all new iOS app submissions to the App Store must support 64 bit platform built with the iOS 8 SDK; and from June 1st, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements. We strongly recommend upgrading your current iOS applications using one or more of our mobile components to support 64-bit Apple platforms. Xamarin Store now shows that our components fully support the latest Xamarin Unified API platform:
This release also includes small bug fixes of the .NET CF Sample Projects.
ComponentPro releases Ultimate Studio 2014 v5.3
Thursday, November 28, 2013
We are thrilled to annouce that a new official version of the Ultimate Studio is released. The version 2014 v5.3 has many updates and improvements. In this release we include new PDF and TemplateEngine components for Silverlight. We have also added support for Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.5.1. Here is the list of the updates:
Fixed a bug that only fire the Progress twice while transferring large files in some case.
FTP, SFTP, ZIP: Tweak an internal class to improve performance of transferring large files.
FTP, SFTP: Fixed a bug that caused an exception when processing broken symlinks.
FTP, SFTP, ZIP: Enchanced multi-file transfer operations.
FTP, SFTP, ZIP: Enchanced path checking on transferring files.
FTP, Mail: Fixed certificate verification on Windows server 2003 SP2.
PDF, Word, Excel, FTP, SFTP, ZIP, Mail, BounceInspector, TemplateEngine: Added WPF examples.
Added PDF component for Silverlight.
Added TemplateEngine component for Silverlight.
SAML: Added the SetAttribute event to the SamlObject class that you can handle to modify or delete attributes of SAML XML elements.
SAML: Added the CreateElement event to the SamlObject class that you can handle to modify or delete SAML XML elements.
SAML: Added the AppendChild event to the SamlObject class that you can handle to modify or delete SAML XML child elements.
SAML: Added support for adding custom XML header to SAML response.
Telnet, SSH: Added support for 'CSI 4 h' sequence
Telnet, SSH:Fixed a bug that would cause an infinitive loop when connecting to a server with Kerberos.
Telnet, SSH:Enchanced Terminal control responsiveness.
Excel: Fixed a bug that would cause stack overflow exception when loading legacy Excel files.
Word: Fixed a bug that imported table incorrectly.
PDF: Improved PDF security.
PDF: Improved table creation performance with heavy data.
PDF, Word, Excel, TemplateEngine: Added Silverlight example projects.
Added support for Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.5.1.
Setup package now lets you choose which VS toolbox to add the components to.