Support multiple platforms
Our components can be integrated to your .NET applications including Console, Windows Forms, Windows Services, Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, Web Services, .NET CF, Xamarin Android, iOS, Mac, Universal Windows, and Windows App 8.1. You can also develop similar applications on Linux and Mac OS X with Mono. This gives you the capability to create cross-platform applications that can run on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems.
Developers can use the library in any .NET languages, such as C#, VB.NET, J#, C++, and F#. For Xamarin Android and iOS projects C# is supported. The following platforms are supported:
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x
- Mono: 2.1, 3.x, 4.x on MAC OS X and Linux
- .NET Compact Framework: 2.0, 3.5, 3.9 on Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC, PDAs and Smartphones, Windows Embedded Compact 2013; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2012, and 2013
- Xamarin.iOS: 8.6 or later
- Xamarin.Android: 2.3 or later