Easily generate formatted text output from source template, input variables, and
.NET classes with a few lines of code. TemplateEngine is now available for .NET, Silverlight, Xamarin Android, iOS, and .NET Compact Framework.
Fast and easy-to-use .NET Template Engine
UltimateTemplateEngine is a .NET Template Engine for generating formatted text output
from source template and input variables. Examples of such output includes Web Pages,
Emails, Source Code, etc. By using ComponentProTemplateEngine you can strictly enforce
a clean separation of design and development (MVC) on your ASP.NET web application.
It has the following unique features:
- Can be used to generate any kind of text: HTML, XML, RTF, Email, Source Code, etc.
- Lightweight and easy to ship with your product (just only one DLL file).
- Template and TemplateClass can be loaded from many sources: file, stream, plain-text.
- Template and TemplateClass reusability (you can define one template that will be
used for many further purposes).
- Utilizes the power of .NET Framework.
- Template syntax is similar to C# and very easy to understand.
- Powerful template language with all usual directives: include, selection statements(if-else),
Iteration Statements(do, for, foreach, while, break, continue).
- Initialize and change variables in template code.
- Support complex expressions.
- Powerful built-in functions (string, type conversion, collection rendering).
- Highly extensible with custom function.
- Smart and high-performance data type conversion.
- Get template source directory, it's very useful for including external files such
- Get and invoke any static, non-static public properties and methods in .NET Framework.
- Allow or restrict the calls to specific .NET methods and properties.
- Powerful array and dictionary rendering methods.
- Able to change tag, expression and template comment delimiters to avoid confliction
with other formats.
- Direct output to your own TextWriter.
- Able to cache parsed template data to speed up output text generation.
- Supports Unicode.
- Unified .NET exception.
By using 100% managed code written in C#, the Ultimate Template Engine component takes
advantage of the numerous built-in features of the .NET Framework to enhance performance,
moreover, the component is CLS compliant, and it does not use any unsafe blocks
for minimal permission requirements. In addition, the component is highly compatible with Microsoft ClickOnce.
Supports many .NET Platforms
Ultimate Template Engine Component for .NET supports the following platforms:
- Windows Forms
- Web Forms
- Web Services
- Silverlight 3, 4, 5 and 6
In addition, it is also possible to use the component in
PowerShell - Microsoft’s new command console and scripting language.
Ultimate Template Engine is fully compatible with Visual Studio 2005 to 2013 (.NET 2.0 to .NET 4.5.1). As a benefit,
you are always up-to-date with Microsoft's Technologies when using our products.
The Template Engine component has been designed with a great degree of flexibility and can
be used with a wide variety of programming languages and different types of development
environments. Available as a managed .NET class, it is fully supported by languages
such as Visual Basic, Visual C#, J#, Managed C++, Borland
C# Builder, and Delphi.
As important as functionality, features and stability are, comprehensive documentation
is equally as important to the application developer. This is why the ComponentPro
Template Engine for .NET product includes a Developer's Guide and a complete Technical Reference
which documents every property, method and event supported by the component. A printable
version of the documentation is included with the product, as well as context-sensitive
online help which can be accessed directly from within the development environment.
Lots of complete samples in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, and Silverlight
In addition to the fully documented Developer's Guide and a complete Technical Reference,
Ultimate Template Engine component also includes a number of samples with full source code
which help you become familiar with the features of the component and provide
code which you can re-use in your own applications.
ComponentPro understands today's software development requirements which often require
support for multiple operating systems and different programming languages. As with
all ComponentPro components, the product is licensed to a single developer, and
applications built using the Template Engine component can be redistributed to as many end-users
as needed without additional royalties or runtime licensing fees. Developers
are also permitted to install the product on different development systems as long
as they are the only one using it and there is no chance that it can be used by
more than one developer at the same time.